Monday, October 12, 2009

computer issues again

My computer is having issues again. Hopefully it will be fixed this time. If not I will just buy a new computer. I don't want to put anymore money into it. I dread buying things like computers, tv's, cars, cameras, electronic stuff, etc., etc.,. I agonize over which brand to buy and hope I am making the right decision. There are just too many choices out there. No wonder we are all stressed out. So, my postings will be slim for the next week. I have a lot more Halloween stuff I wanted to share and I have pictures from a trip I took to the Corning Glass Museum with my friend Tami. Keeping checking, I will be back.

4 comments:

  1. Judy,
    I feel the same way sometimes. Technology can be wonderful, but it can also exercise tyranny over us all. Please come visit my latest post at Rattus Scribus
    http://rattusscribus.blogspot.com/
    Also, Anita inspired to start another blog totally for fun. It's called Rattus Tales and you can visit here.

    http://rattustales.blogspot.com/

    God bless,

    Rattus

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope your computer gets better! I cant wait to see the other Halloween goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah NYC gets old really quick, but I'm trying to get the best out of the experience. I'm more of a country woodsy kind of guy.

    ReplyDelete