Friday, October 16, 2009

back in business again.

Yeah, my computer has been fixed. It feels like I have a brand new one. I found a great computer guy who fixed it, spruced it up, added some new bells and whistles and has reasonable prices. None too soon, I was beginning to have computer withdrawal symptoms. The evening hours without my computer had that feeling of when the electricity goes out. You sit around and try to find things to entertain yourself. Just like they did on Little House on the Prairie. Pa would play his fiddle while the children did their homework or danced. Well, it didn't get that bad. I did watch television and I did do some puzzles and I did a little de-cluttering. I have a long way to go with the de-cluttering, but I did make some small progress. So, I will soon be posting more Halloween stuff and the pictures of my trip to the Corning Museum of Glass. Thanks for checking in. Happy Fall y'all.

1 comment:

  1. YAHOO!! You're back in business again...doesn't it feel like somethngs wrong when your PC is gone? Great banner...I know where you found that!
    Maybe see ya tomorrow...cool stuff at the shop. I just got home...
    T.

    ReplyDelete