Tuesday, October 06, 2009

halloween 24 days to go

More vintage Halloween decorations. I have had these noise makers for quite a while. I picked them up at antique shops. Vintage Halloween decorations are pretty pricey right now. I usually won't buy anything that is over $10.00.

Noisemakers

This very old Halloween Party invitation was given to me by a co-worker. Her and her husband had an antique shop. She told me that she knew I would take good care of this and I have. In the Halloween in America Collector's Guide these invitations are circa 1920.

Cardboard cat and Jack-O-Lantern decoration I got at an antique store that was going out of business. Everything was 50% off. That made them fit into my $10.00 limit. I think I paid $6.00 each for them.

1 comment:

  1. Great Blog! I am a fellow upstate new yorker, your friend South Street Shabby gave me your link. Cannot wait to read more.

    ReplyDelete