Sweet little egg cup, but I have to be honest. My eyes are REALLY drawn to your header. Did you create all of that? Are those canning jar lids being used as saucers? Really? It is so CUTE! I love the grass for Easter too. I usually do that and I forgot this year. Sweeeeeeeet!
Those are zinc jar lids that I bought from a candle making supply company. I was looking for something to put under those clay pots to keep the water off my window sill and they fit perfectly. I bought that wire basket and the pots at an antique show. I always like when I see grass growing in a container so I thought I give it a try this year in time for Easter.
oooo I LOVE that egg cup Judy! Reminds me of a deviled egg dish I have :) Good eye! GREAT find! XOXOXO!!!
ReplyDeleteSweet little egg cup, but I have to be honest. My eyes are REALLY drawn to your header. Did you create all of that? Are those canning jar lids being used as saucers? Really? It is so CUTE! I love the grass for Easter too. I usually do that and I forgot this year. Sweeeeeeeet!
ReplyDeleteThose are zinc jar lids that I bought from a candle making supply company. I was looking for something to put under those clay pots to keep the water off my window sill and they fit perfectly. I bought that wire basket and the pots at an antique show. I always like when I see grass growing in a container so I thought I give it a try this year in time for Easter.
ReplyDelete