
My aunt, my mother, another aunt, my grandmother pregnant with my uncle.
Working on my family tree. Discovering things about my family I did not know. I love it. I feel like a detective. What excitement to discover something that you did not know. My mother is the only one left that remembers things so I have been asking and writing down everything she tells me. I did not know that my grandmother lived in Iowa. I did not know that her mother my great-grandmother and my great-great grandfather are buried in Iowa. My great-grandmother died in 1918 at the age of 38 of the great flu epidemic that killed an estimated 50 million people world wide.

What's the year on that photo..trying to get it by the surroundings...but can't...is it in the 30's? Reminds me of a pic of my family...:-)
ReplyDeleteThat picture was taken in 1930 on Montgomery Street.
ReplyDelete