Wednesday, February 09, 2011

that's a whole lot of snow

This is what the snow looks a few miles north of here. We've had our share too - 133.2 inches so far. Thirty seven days out of the last thirty nine we have had snowfall. Watch the whole video to see how high the snow can get. Click on the link to take you to the news report.

Snow fatigue in Oswego County: "Neighbors in Fulton and all across Oswego County says they are exhausted by the seemingly non-stop snow."

2 comments:

  1. Oh my! I would have NO IDEA what to do with that much snow. They had maybe an inch or less when were just in Louisville on Monday. I actually drove in the snowy slush. I was so proud of myself. I hope spring comes soon for you.

    Love the new look too! This font rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you on driving in the slush - that can be just a bad as driving on ice. So far we have had 138.3 inches of snow. We didn't have a January thaw this year so the snow is piled up pretty high. Some places north of us - like Barnes Corners can get up to 300 inches of snow in the winter. Whew! I like the snow but that would be too much. A storm last night brought another two feet of snow to those north of us. We didn't get any of it. I hope the Ground Hog was right and we get an early spring!

    ReplyDelete