The temperature right now is 61. Woohoo that is a heat wave for us. Most of the 174 inches of snow that we received has melted. Hope that is the last we see this winter. A few flowers have started to pop up out of the ground. I'm getting excited about spending more time outside. Have a few more antiques I bought - I'll post pictures. I'm glad that you stopped by. Peace.
Still lovin' that cubbie!
ReplyDeleteJudy! I love that! Your ribbon looks perfect in it. :)
ReplyDeleteHope all is well with you and that signs of spring are starting to visit you.
The temperature right now is 61. Woohoo that is a heat wave for us. Most of the 174 inches of snow that we received has melted. Hope that is the last we see this winter. A few flowers have started to pop up out of the ground. I'm getting excited about spending more time outside.
ReplyDeleteHave a few more antiques I bought - I'll post pictures. I'm glad that you stopped by. Peace.