Monday, August 23, 2010

bouckville 2010

A little late posting my Bouckville pictures.
Better late than never.



Pottery.

Fish Plate.

Old Dolls - so pretty.

Lady Liberty For Sale.

Creepy dolls made of doll parts,
coffee cans, funnels and other odds and ends.

Flags in a red bucket.

Pretty quilts.

Cigar Store Native Americans.
Vintage Jewelry.
Lobster and lemonade stand.


Route 20 Diner.

Ice Cream stand.

I bought these pennants.  
We make annual trips to Clayton, NY
and the Adirondacks so I had to have them to
hang in my Adirondack room.

Old Peanut Butter Jar.  I have a thing for old jars.

Quilt pieces. 
I'll make little pillows with them to fill a wooden bowl.

Old milk bottle.
I like the pirate on the back and the price was only $5.00

....and a green chair complete with dust.  
I love little chairs and had to have this one.  I'll set a old doll or teddy bear on it - haven't decided where to put it yet.
Taking a break from antiquing with Glen, Holly, Nancy
 and Nathan, Tami, me.


I am all antiqued out for a while -
until the next show comes along - in the fall. LOL

5 comments:

  1. Jeesh....I forgot about that peanut butter jar! LOVE the graphics on it. Nice pics Judy...lol...even the last one...lol
    **T.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you made quite the "haul" ! Love the quilt squares."gramoan" lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. W...a....n....t that red bucket with the flags! Your pennants are sweet and so are your vintage jars.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So lucky! We drove through on our way to Hamilton on Wednesday and I was determined to go on Sunday but the weather was so awful I opted to stay home, Next year for sure!

    ReplyDelete