YEA!!!!!! I can't wait for the fun to begin. It'll be a hoot to go with you all and Glen...he's so psyched about it...lol
We will have fun! Bring a hat and wear sunscreen and some good walking shoes! ...and or course lots of money!!!!
Hoping to sneak away for a while to make it.
Christina, we go on Wednesday to all the vendors set up on the road. If you go maybe Tami and I could catch up with you somewhere we'd love to meet you.
Judy, that looks like so much fun! Waaaaay jealous over here. But you have fun and show us the treasures you find!
YEA!!!!!! I can't wait for the fun to begin. It'll be a hoot to go with you all and Glen...he's so psyched about it...lol
ReplyDeleteWe will have fun! Bring a hat and wear sunscreen and some good walking shoes! ...and or course lots of money!!!!
ReplyDeleteHoping to sneak away for a while to make it.
ReplyDeleteChristina, we go on Wednesday to all the vendors set up on the road. If you go maybe Tami and I could catch up with you somewhere we'd love to meet you.
ReplyDeleteJudy, that looks like so much fun! Waaaaay jealous over here. But you have fun and show us the treasures you find!
ReplyDelete