Monday, July 05, 2010

heat wave

The next 4 days are predicted to be in the 90's. 
Licking a block of ice is one way to cool down!
I wanna know where I can get some
Fancy Cheap Groceries! (store window)
 

3 comments:

  1. LOL...Love that pic! I hope they didn't use that ice for drinks later on...although, that's probably exactly what they did. Not so much paranoid or even concerned with that in those days, I suspect. Have a wonderful day!
    **T.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too funny! Can you imagine it being 90 or 100 degrees back then and women had to wear all those clothes? Yikes! It's a wonder we made it through - or just another example of how tough women are! :) I think I would have just sat on that block of ice to cool down!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They did wear a lot of clothes. Look at the guy in the black hat - he looks like he's dressed for cold weather. Everyone must have been very smelly back in the "olden days".

    ReplyDelete