Cindy Petters over at
Hidden Pond Farm has a picture of herself when she was a young girl at Easter time. So, check me out. It's hard to see in the picture but I have a hat on with flowers. This picture was taken at the Burnet Park Zoo. Those two sleepy looking young men are my brothers. It was a tradition in my family to go to the zoo after church on Easter Sunday. I am working on my family tree and I get such a kick out of looking at old photographs of family members, including myself.
Happy Easter everyone!
:-) Adorable....dontcha just love old pictures? I hope the next generation are able to download them after we've digitized and burned them.:-) Happy Easter Jude!~
ReplyDeleteDon't you look cute! Do you have an Easter bonnet this year?
ReplyDeleteHappy Easter!
No Easter bonnet this year - but I do have a lot of hats.
ReplyDeleteI love old photos! I just finished a scrapbook with photos from the early 1900's!
ReplyDeleteHey Mom, I like that pic of you. Is there anyway you can email it to me? And I want to be in your giveaway:)
ReplyDeleteOh, I love old pictures! And what a fun family tradition you had on Easter! Lovely post . . .
ReplyDelete