Tuesday, March 30, 2010

giveaway giveaway

Say Hi to Kim over at the Sheep's Nest she is having a giveaway to celebrate having 50+ followers. I just love that little bird. 

3 comments:

  1. I saw you over at my friend Lisa's blog Tarnished & Tattered & thought I would POP over to see you. Cute BANNER for Easter. I wanted to do one but, it just didn't happen this year. DARN. But, yours is darling. Thanks for the heads up on the give away. The birds are adorable. Now, I'm off to read a few more of your posts. Have a great week. Charlene

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Judy, thanks for posting about my giveaway! I love your Easter Banner. I am having some issues figuring out the button thing with the link and all that! I see you got it to work. Thanks again. I'm off to explore your blog. Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great giveaway! I hope one of us gets it! :)

    ReplyDelete