Saturday, November 14, 2009

head start on the holidays

I spent the day working on getting my house in order for the Holidays.  First thing was to vacumn and dust.  This is not my favorite thing to do.  Think about how you spend a good part of your time moving dirt around.  You bring it in, you clean it up, take it outside and then bring it in again.  It's a never ending cycle.  Whew!  It wears you out.  Unless you enjoy house cleaning then this is all fun for you.  The fun part of this job was getting a head start on decorating one of the three trees that I put up for Christmas.  Up from the basement I brought one of my alpine trees.  I put on a CD of Johnny Mathis singing Christmas tunes to get me in the mood.   
Before the decorations.

Ta da - my Snowman Tree.
  Everyone together now say "Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow".
 

2 comments:

  1. Love the tree...won't be long and it will be snowing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Delightful post, Judy. I love the fall season and its holidays. Love your blog banner pic and your tree. Anita and I are trying to think of something unique like that for our tree.

    Ruben.
    PS, please come check out my latest blog posts. I have one that I think will make you laugh (7 things you don't know about me) and my latest entry in the series, Happy and Appreciated.
    Blessings.

    ReplyDelete