Sunday, November 01, 2009

halloween hangover

I am suffering from a Halloween candy hangover. I was doing real good. I wasn't eating candy. I was trying to eat right. Then the boss' secretary started bringing in Halloween candy. It started slowly just one small fun size bag of peanut M&M's once a day. Then I bought candy to hand out to the trick or treaters. I ate a whole bag of Almond Joy fun size candies by myself. I didn't eat the whole bag in one day. I ate 2 or 3 a day for over a week or so. Yesterday we had about 20 trick or treaters. More than we had last year and most were teenagers. So, I had bought about 5 bags of candy because you never know how many will show at your doorstep. So yesterday I ate about 4 or 5 pieces, I lost count. Today I ate 4 more - hey they are fun-size and I like to have fun. Now I am feeling guilty, guilty, guilty. So to make myself feel better I just went for a walk to hopefully burn off some of the sugar I have ingested for the past month. I think it's going to take more than a few laps around the block to get rid of my sins.

1 comment:

  1. Ha! Are those pictures of the empties? ;-) If anyone can kick the 'candy kick' you can. You have a lot of will power.
    Movie was great, wish you came with us!
    Tami

    ReplyDelete