Saturday, June 06, 2009

rained out

Drove 5 hours to see the Yankees. Rained out.
Tried to get tickets for today's game. Our tickets were complimentary. We donated money to the United Way to get these tickets. They wouldn't let us exchange them - we can only use them at the make-up game. In September - sigh! We know that we can't go to that game. I wanted to see a night game. We didn't even get to see the inside. We did eat our dinner at the Hard Rock Cafe. The food was good. The drinks very expensive. The ride home was very quiet.








































































































3 comments:

  1. What a bummer !!!! I know how excited you were about it !

    ReplyDelete
  2. We called and they said we could "come on down" another day. We just have to find a day we can all go again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let me know when your coming. I'll make sure it doesn't rain :)

    ReplyDelete