Wednesday, June 24, 2009

trash night

My computer is in the hospital. It has been having some issues and I finally decided it needed attention. I am using my computer at work to update my blog. So this is a good time to do some much needed cleaning and decluttering of my house and tonight is trash night. I like the coziness of having a lot of things around me but sometimes it can get to be too much. All that dusting and cleaning. Ugh. Getting rid of stuff does not come easy to me. I think I get my pack rat trait from my grandmother - she had a lot of stuff. I am not so bad that the Health Department or the Fire Department is going to shut me down. I can walk through my house without tripping over things. Well, maybe a shoe once in a while. I like flea markets, second hand stores, antique shows - I have been avoiding them lately to save money and to avoid seeing something that I just can't live without.

No comments:

Post a Comment