Friday, May 08, 2009

he's back

My favorite baseball player is returning to the game tonight. Alex Rodriguez is back. There has been a lot of trashing of him in the press and now a book is coming out. I have chosen to look past all these allegations and just enjoy the game of baseball. How can we criticize anyone when we all have done things that we are not proud of. Fortunately most of us do not have to have all of our mistakes made public. I would like to hear of the missteps of the people who are down on him, the sports commentators, the reporters and the authors. Would they like it if their private lives were put out there for all of us to judge. I say live and let live and let's play ball.

Yankees win. A-Rod hits home run!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment