
Sunflower from a garden past to brighten up this winter day.
I have been reading other people's blogs daily. I've been thinking that everyone's lives seem so interesting that they all have things to write about daily, sometimes more than once a day. My life seems so routine that I don't think I have that much to say. I work everyday, come home and make dinner, watch a little television, read stuff on the internet, work on projects. Weekends are spent grocery shopping, more cooking, sometimes I clean house (I don't have a routine for that-those who know me will agree), reading the newspaper, relaxing and spending time with my husband. Once in while we add some excitement by going out to dinner. Routine is not so bad. I am happy. As Martha would say "It's a good thing".
LOVE that Judy...and I agree...routine is sometimes, the only way to make sense out of our lives. There's safety in rountine..and comfort...
ReplyDeleteRoutine is good. We have so many routines in our home - with cooking, hobbies, TV shows we watch; I like to find joy in the little things everyday things.
ReplyDelete