Sunday, May 09, 2010

wacky weather


This is what I woke up to this morning:

Why it's Mother's Day.  It's the month of May. C'mon last Saturday it was 85 degrees. What is going on?  We have had the wackiest weather for about 2 months.  Recording breaking warm days, snow, high wind warnings, thunderstorms.  Do I wear a coat today or not? Sweater or short sleeve shirt?  Boots or sandals?  Please Spring make up your mind what do you want to be?

3 comments:

  1. WOW we had some flurries this morning, nothing stuck. This weather is crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm convinced that it's just a cruel joke that MOTHER NATURE is playing on us!
    S~T~R~A~N~G~E! **T.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Snow? Here in my part of the world I have never worn flanned pjs in May but I sure have been a few nights here. Summer will get here right? LOL

    ReplyDelete