Sunday, May 02, 2010

let's go to the flea market

Come along with me to the flea market.
Let's see what we can find.

Booths filled with treasures.
I'm getting excited!

 
Glass bottles.


Fishing poles.


Glassware.


Hats.


Fine jewelry.


Kitchenware.



Canning jars and milk bottles.


Wow! A motorcycle.


Vintage sleds.


A cool stove.


Yankee gear. My favorite team!


Fruits and vegetables.






Pretty flowers.


Cheese, sausage, pepperoni, mustard.


Let's catch a bite before we leave.


Hope you enjoyed your time 
with me at the flea market!

5 comments:

  1. WOW! Regional Market? I'm going next Sunday...can't wait! Geez, you found some cool stuff!
    *T.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh where is this? Would love to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The flea market is every Sunday at the CNY Regional Market, Park Street, Syracuse. It's across from Carousel Mall, next to the bus and train station and Alliance Bank Stadium. Lots of stuff and good fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow that looks so great! What did you buy? What did you eat? I would love to go. Maybe someday I'll get to New York. A girl can dream, can't she? (And yes I mean the state - not just the city.)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I bought a wooden box to store stuff in, old lace, vintage sewing thread, a heart shaped cookie cutter, an apron with a watermelon print and a wool blanket from LLBean that looks out of the box brand new.

    ReplyDelete