Monday, January 04, 2010
a new year and a decision
I have been posting on my blog for almost one year. My inspiration to start was when I started reading Jenna Woginrich's blog Cold Antler Farm. I do not possess a great writing skill. My photography not always the greatest. I post things that go on in my life and things that interest me. I trying to decide if I want to continue with this blog. I'm not sure how many people have any interest. I only get comments once in a while from a few friends. Maybe you are out there reading but have not commented. If you are please let me know so that I can decide. Thank you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Nooo...you must keep on! I enjoy your posts and I'm sure the rest of your family and friends and readers do. Besides...if you stop...who will I figure things out with? :-) Your writing skills are better than you think and you always seem to come up with something I'm interested in. Keep on keepin' on!
ReplyDeleteBesides...you enjoy it...I know you do when you talk about a plan for a post..:-)
ReplyDeleteKeep the blog!!! You were my inspiration and you have to keep going!!!
ReplyDeleteYou should continue just because you enjoy it! I am in the same boat, but since I enjoy keeping a memory (even though my blog is not updated often) I will keep at it, even if no one reads it :)
ReplyDeleteThank you all for your kind words. I will keep the blog going to preserve my memories. Thank you for your encouragement.
ReplyDeleteKeep it going ! Love the pictures & your story telling is great!
ReplyDeleteyou have had a great start. Don't stop, write about what you know. your writing is fine. Stop by other blogs that you like often, and leave comments. That is how I found you. and so on. good luck!
ReplyDelete